人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

微信扫码,快速开始

我们每天到底工作了几个小时

[复制链接]

You arrive late to work. (Just a few minutes…)

你上班的时候就已经迟到了(也许只是几分钟...)

You then get your coffee. And then socialize with others about their weekend.

然后再泡杯咖啡。还要和同事交流一下周末的情况。

You check the news. And then surf your inbox for 45 minutes.

接着再看看资讯,然后浏览邮件还需要45分钟。

Soon, its lunch time.

不一会儿就中午了。

Waityou just got here.

等等...你刚刚到这里还没多久呢。

You might need to ask, “How many hours are you actually working in your day?”

也许得问问你自己:“上班时间你到底工作了几个小时?”

Late to Work, and Late to Start Work

上班迟到,开始工作就更晚

I see it in many office cultures. People straggle in 20–30 minutes late into the workday. They then spend another 30 minutes getting started.

我发现很多办公室职员都是这样的。拖拖拉拉地晚到20-30分钟。然后还要用半小时才能开始工作。

Wasting Time at Work

工作的时候浪费时间

How much time are you actually working in your workday?

工作期间你到底工作了几个小时?

The most productive companies are those that reward results instead of mere activity. They often have loose schedules and allow their workers to work in the ways they work best.

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋/人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

Powered by 5wangxiao

© 2007-2021 5wangxiao.Com Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表