人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

微信扫码,快速开始

[美文] 暖心小说《小王子》第21章

[复制链接]

It was then that the fox appeared.

就在这当儿,跑来了一只狐狸。

"Good morning," said the fox.

“你好。”狐狸说。

"Good morning," the little prince responded politely, although when he turned around he saw nothing.

“你好。”小王子很有礼貌地回答道。他转过身来,但什么也没有看到。

"I am right here," the voice said, "under the apple tree."

“我在这儿,在苹果树下。”那声音说。

"Who are you?" asked the little prince, and added, "You are very pretty to look at."

“你是谁?”小王子说,“你很漂亮。”

"I am a fox," said the fox.

“我是一只狐狸。”狐狸说。

"Come and play with me," proposed the little prince. "I am so unhappy."

“来和我一起玩吧,”小王子建议道,“我很苦恼……”

"I cannot play with you," the fox said. "I am not tamed."

“我不能和你一起玩,”狐狸说,“我还没有被驯服呢。”

"Ah! Please excuse me," said the little prince.

“啊!真对不起。”小王子说。

But, after some thought, he added:

思索了一会儿,他又说道:

"What does that mean-- 'tame'?"

“什么叫‘驯服’呀?”

"You do not live here," said the fox. "What is it that you are looking for?"

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋/人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

Powered by 5wangxiao

© 2007-2021 5wangxiao.Com Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表