人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

微信扫码,快速开始

[美文] 诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

[复制链接]

去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

Round their white summits though elements war;

不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋/人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

Powered by 5wangxiao

© 2007-2021 5wangxiao.Com Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表