人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

微信扫码,快速开始

[美文] 诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

[复制链接]

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

Extend not your anger to sleep;

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

醒来,我空余泪眼。

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

让昏倦流布我周身;

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

像仙境一样销魂!

What rapture celestial is mine!

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

也是死亡的样品;

Mortality's emblem is given;

天国倘若是这般滋味,

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

愿死神早早降临!

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

我何曾心花怒放;

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋/人人终身学习知识网~是各类综合知识资源信息分享,提升综合素质与提高知识技能的终身学习网络平台

Powered by 5wangxiao

© 2007-2021 5wangxiao.Com Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表